Sunday, July 4, 2010

A New Beginning

It's been a long time since I have gotten comfortable enough to sit down and write once again. Since my overwhelming health challenges, last September, brought my life to a temporary stopping point, I have recently found myself starting to pick up from where I left everything off. Though I feel like my stroke changed me, I believe that it changed me for the better...

It is late on the 4th of July- I am currently in the beautiful city of Providence, R.I., in the process of packing and preparing the 12 hour long journey (by car), back to my hometown in Advance, NC. As much as I want to write on here about what's been taking place in my life since last September, I know that I have neither the time or patience to bore my readers with the countless accounts of drama that I faced throughout the last 10 months.

For now, I'm starting over... starting over with my blog, my life, and the new path ahead of me... Until I get back home, however, I must focus on packing again as Thomas and I head back home...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...