Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Lift My Hands

Okay, so this post has nothing to do with my internship, but I felt the need to post this on here anyway. God has really been working on my heart these last several months, and I know that I am following His will by going into education. However, He still tries to get my attention when I am not completely focused on Him. This past week, I was sent home after finding out that I had a 104 temperature. While laying in bed for several days, I have been feeling His constant movement within me... and I think I know why. I have been keeping tabs on a young man from GA who passed away tonight- and to think, he was only 14. Though I don't know the entire story of Michael's illness, I am still moved by his story and the kind words that people had to say on this page.

While reading the comments that this nice people left on Michael's page, I came across a link for a new song that Chris Tomlin has on his newly released CD. Hearing the words play over and over again in my head really showed me that God still desires His people- even those who have professed to be saved. This entire time that I have been feeling God's presence reassured me that He is always there, whether I'm sick, or when I am standing amidst 30 7th grade students. This song really touched me this evening, and I hope it does the same for you.
Chris Tomlin: Lift My Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...